Selling products? Expanding into an online retail or wholesale market? Then you already understand the absolute need of an online presence with a user friendly store-front and easy-to-use navigation. However, what the differentiation of ‘making’ or ‘breaking’ will be the ability for your site to facilitate the conversion of visitors into customers. That’s why we focus on developing and designing e-commerce sites which will increase the bottom line daily.
Furthermore, we pay close attention to the admin backend of our e-commerce solutions, whereby we ensure that you can generate detailed reports to analyse your business in moments in order to make the correct decisions efficiently. We also provide functions to allow admins to import and export a multitude of products on the fly, easily keep up with your sales trends and revenues, personalise your communications with your customers and also ensure that you can keep track of your stock without having to use any third party software or application.
We’ve developed a multitude of e-commerce sites, from bespoke solutions to those built upon open-source and commercial platforms.
We work closely with our clients and take a strong interest in ensuring their sales increase with our solutions.
Here are just a few of the many features we integrate into the majority of our e-commerce solutions:
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users
- Customer Groups
- Content Management System for Informational Pages
- Support for localisation, multiple currencies and VAT/Tax rates
- Site Registration Capture
- Shipping Destination Addresses with ability to specify per shipping method
- Billing Addresses with ability to specify per payment method
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Meta-information for products and categories
- Auto-generated site map for display on site
- Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
- VAT/Tax Report
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Best Viewed Products Report
- Best Purchased Products Report
- Low Stock Report
- Search Terms Report
- Product Reviews Report
- Tags Report
- Coupon Usage Report
- Total Sales Invoiced
- Total Sales Refunded
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Catalogue Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories
- Free Shipping Options
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products Options
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Auto-generated Site Map
- User friendly navigation
- Search facility
- Filter products by category
- Ability to select size, colour, quantity on products
- Ability to view items in the shopping cart whilst still shopping
- Ability to checkout as guest without having to register on the site
- Newsletter sign up
- Registered customers have the ability to add tags to products
With a turnover of thirty thousand pounds a month, we needed an e-commerce solution which would be able to handle the same if not more sales. That’s why we came to Webintrix, and they didn’t disappoint.
Bespoke e-Commerce Development
Larger clients tend to prefer a custom e-commerce platform solution to meet their high demands and precise requirements together with custom built APIs to allow for third-party application integration. We continue to satisfy both larger and smaller retailers with bespoke solutions.
Magento is the market leader when it comes to e-commerce platforms. With open-source and commercial solutions, their platform is able to meet the demands of small, medium and large enterprises. Majority of e-commerce clients are most satisfied with a Magento driven solution, which we tailor to their needs. We develop Magento components and add-ons which ensure our clients are never restricted or limited to the Magento ‘marketplace’.
PrestaShop is an open-source e-commerce platform designed for small to medium retailers. With over 310 dynamic features PrestaShop ensures a user friendly and logical flow to e-commerce shops.
OpenCart is a low cost e-commerce solution for the small business. It’s quick and easy to deploy and integrates well with major payment gateways. Again, being an open-source solution customisation and further development on the OpenCart platform is simple.